Coopers End car park
Coopers End car park is one of our largest staff parking areas. All new staff will be allocated here when long stay is not in use. Disabled bays are available.
Buses operate every 15 minutes to from Coopers End CP to Enterprise House, 24 hours a day.
Cargo car park
Cargo car park gives access to VP1. Please note transfer requests for Cargo CP are permanent and your vehicle will not be transferred to any other airport car park thereafter.
Staff can walk from Cargo via Enterprise to VP2. The average journey time to walk is approximately 10 minutes.
Priority is given to Swissport and other ground handlers for this car park.
Enterprise House is the nearest staff parking area with reserved bays, disabled bays and lift share bays available. Applications for Liftshare is via www.stansted.liftshare.com and must be a current ID pass holder or sharing with a current ID pass holder for Enterprise House
As staff cease employment, transfers occur moving staff members from Coopers End to Enterprise House Car Park.
Temporary disabled bays permit requests must be submitted to staff_parking [at] stanstedairport [dot] com along with supporting documentation such as an Occupational Health report or Risk Assessment. Due to data protection, the applicant will be required to bring a copy of such documents to Staff Parking for authentication purposes. Please note, a copy will not be retained on file.
Reserved parking can be purchased by Employers and Employees. Application should be made in writing to staff_parking [at] stanstedairport [dot] com.
TEX car park
TEX is primarily utilised for MAG operational staff only. Requests for TEX can be made to Staff Parking, however permissions to access this car park will then be considered or refused. Disabled Bays are also available in this car park.
Long stay car park
Long Stay car park is used for holiday parking by MAG staff Stansted and as an overflow during busy periods or when all other staff car parks are at capacity.
Buses are available to the Terminal every 15 minutes from the corresponding open zone bus stop.
MAG staff are entitled to 28 days holiday parking per year. All requests should be made in writing to staff_parking [at] stanstedairport [dot] com to include;
- ID No (top right of ID card with photograph on)
- Date from
- Time from
- Date of return
- Time of return
- Vehicle Registration
- Contact telephone Number
We require a minimum of 7 days notice no more than 3 months in advance for all holiday requests to be processed.
Extended stay passes
Level 1 – All staff will be allowed to park for up to 36 hours at any time in any of the car parks.
Level 2 – Extended Stay Pass – Staff will be allowed to stay for up to 120 hours. Staff must apply for a pass from the Commuter Centre. This application must be accompanied by a letter of consent from their line manager. These managers may be contacted and the requirement reviewed. If granted, staff must display the commuter pass clearly in their windscreen at all times.
Level 3 – Indefinite Pass – Staff will be allowed to park for as long as required. Staff must apply for this pass from the Commuter Centre. This application must be accompanied by a letter of consent from their line manager. These managers may be contacted and the requirement reviewed. If granted, staff must display the indefinite pass clearly in their windscreen at all times.
Rules and regulations
- Please park within the designated bays and lines.
- Yellow hatched areas must be kept clear at ALL times
- Vehicles must not obstruct road ways or pedestrian pathways at any time.
- Do not park in restricted bays for permit holders at any time i.e. disabled, reserved & lift share.
- Please note, ALL permits must be displayed on the dashboard of a vehicle for monitoring purposes and to avoid parking violation warnings or in some cases a ban.
- All lift share members must be registered to the scheme and have a minimum of 2 people sharing a car. All members must arrive and depart at the same time displaying the correct permits.
- The maximum stay within any staff car park is 36 hours.
- Holiday parking is not permitted in any of the staff car parks.
- Any person ceasing employment MUST hand in their ID pass to either the Airport Commuter Centre or the ID Unit, both located on the ground floor of Enterprise House. Please note, it is an offence to leave without any notification.
For further information on any of the above, please contact the Staff Parking Team on 01279 662511 or email staff_parking [at] stanstedairport [dot] com.